Terms & ConditionsThese terms apply to everyone using this site.
By confirming your order you accept the following Terms and Conditions:
- We are Abbey Bazaar Limited, Trimchic is our specialist trimming division.
- Any email or any acknowledgement by us of a receipt of an order placed by you does not mean that we have accepted your order. Acceptance of your order and completion of the contract between you and Abbey Bazaar Ltd will take place once you have confirmed any additional charges such as post and packing, cutting charges etc and we have then confirmed back to you your order has been accepted and all the items accepted as your order have been despatched.
- Every effort is made to reproduce colours on the site as accurately as possible: different computers reproduce colours in slightly different ways and so exact colour matches are not possible over the Internet. We offer both a samples service and on many of our items a full colour shade card can be purchased.
- Your rights to cancel
You have the right to cancel an order provided that it is a standard, in-stock item that has not been cut for you.
You may not cancel an order if we have cut lengths to your requirement.
All instructions to cancel must be clear and quote the order number quoted at the time you placed your order.
- Your rights to cancel
- Returns Policy
You may return any item sold by the piece, full rolls, damaged goods, and incorrectly shipped items, subject to the following:
- • Items must be returned unused, with all original packing material within 7 working days of purchase.
- • Items must be unused and in a saleable condition.
Before returning anything you must contact us and we will give you a Goods Returns Number. This number must be included with the returned items otherwise we will be unable to process them.
Include the delivery note or a copy with the goods and send the goods in appropriate packaging.
We do not refund return shipping costs: it is your responsibility to return items to us; we recommend recorded delivery or Royal Mail special delivery as we cannot be held responsible for loss or damage to goods whilst they are being returned.
Refunds will be made to the card that was used in the original purchase or a cheque made payable to the cardholder if the card is no longer valid. In the case of cheque payment a cheque will be issued payable to the original customer.
None of the above affects your statutory rights.
- Returns Policy
- We will not accept your order if your card is declined at any stage during the processing of your order.
- We use Paypal as our preferred method of card payment, we find that the level of security and options that they offer to be the best available.
- You can pay for your order by cheque. Please make your cheque payable to Abbey Bazaar Limited and send it with your order to:
- Abbey Bazaar Ltd, 25-28 Elmore Green Road, Bloxwich, Walsall, West Midlands. WS3 2HW
If you pay by cheque it may take up to ten days to process and despatch your order subject to stock availability.
- The prices quoted on the website are subject to change from time to time. The current price shown on the website is the price you will be charged. Any variation to the price shown must be confirmed in writing by Abbey Bazaar Ltd before your order is accepted by us. The prices shown against each item excludes postage and packing charges.
- We will try to make sure that the prices and all other information on the website are accurate but we are not liable for anything that happens due to errors that may appear to the fullest extent permitted by law. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions is intended to limit any rights you might have as a consumer or other statutory rights that may not be excluded or in any way to exclude or limit our liability to you for any death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
- All the products on the website are subject to availability. We do not guarantee that all items shown on the website are in stock and are available and ready for despatch. Display of an item on the website is not an indication that the item is in stock.
- The time for delivery of your order varies according to your chosen method of shipment. Abbey Bazaar Ltd have no control over the goods once they are shipped and cannot guarantee that your order will arrive within a time specified by your chosen method of shipment.
- We will not refund any charges relating to packing and shipping if you fail to take delivery of the goods at the address given by you on your order.
- This Contract is deemed to have been made in England and is governed by English Law and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts as regards any claim, dispute or matter arising out of or relating to this Contract.